Indykpol AZS Olsztyn 2018/2019

Gibson

Re: Indykpol AZS Olsztyn 2018/2019

Post autor: Gibson »

A Teromienko gdzie zagra?
WysokiPortorykanczyk

Post autor: WysokiPortorykanczyk »

Averill serwował w tym sezonie mocną z wyskoku?
kanimo

Post autor: kanimo »

Zaczal serwowac z wyskoku.

Dima zagra w Tours tzn tam pozostaje.
WysokiPortorykanczyk

Post autor: WysokiPortorykanczyk »

kanimo pisze:Zaczal serwowac z wyskoku.
To Prandi jest cudotwórcą, bo przez trzy lata we Włoszech Averill w mojej głowie był przykładem siatkarza, który próbuje serwować mocno, a mu to z grubsza nie wychodzi. Pytam, bo z Perugią serwował flotem, a ligi francuskiej nie oglądałem w tym sezonie.
Gibson

Post autor: Gibson »

Dima zagra w Tours tzn tam pozostaje.

Aaha to szkoda że ktoś z naszych się nim nie zainteresowal ;c
dyletant

Post autor: dyletant »

Tak piszemy o nim od jakichś 3 miesięcy,ale chyba już pora oficjalnie go przyklepać? Żeby jeszcze nam na ostatniej prostej nie uciekł, bo jakiś średniak serie A też nie pogardzi takim zawodnikiem.

A druga sprawa - możliwe, że strona http://www.volleyball.world/en/men/team ... l?id=64741 podaje 370 jako jego zasięg przy 201 cm? :o Też wydawał mi się zawsze zawodnikiem bazującym na nadgarstku niż zasięgu.
Kiedy Łomacza bijesz piłką po głowie, pamiętaj pozostać na własnej połowie.
kanimo

WysokiPortorykanczyk pisze:
To Prandi jest cudotwórcą, bo przez trzy lata we Włoszech Averill w mojej głowie był przykładem siatkarza, który próbuje serwować mocno, a mu to z grubsza nie wychodzi. Pytam, bo z Perugią serwował flotem, a ligi francuskiej nie oglądałem w tym sezonie.

To wrzuce sobie jakies kilka meczy bo moze cos mi sie pokrecilo. Staralam sie obejrzec glownie propsowanych Szwarca i el Grauiego.
Co do nadgarstka to ja tak specjalnie nie zapamietalam. Pamiec jest wybiorcza. I moze jednak troche wiecej popracowal nad fizyka, choc to raczej dziwne, bo Amerykanie raczej robia to znakomicie u siebie.
solanum

Post autor: solanum »

Kanimo:
Tutaj wejdz w TOP CONTRES (bloki) i bedziesz mial gdzies w gorze jego staty. Niestety zawiesza mi sie przy probie wpisania nazwiska w « all players ».

Ewentualnie zjedz na dol, tam gdzie sa zdjecia graczy i w zakladce "meilleurs joueurs « wlacz« central ».
Staty sa zorganizowane tak jak nasze, bo to ten sam program.
Strona jest dostępna w 22 językach, w tym język polski.
Druga strona. Prawy górny róg, strzałka obok barw narodowych Francji, wybrać język.
http://www.lnv.fr/9/42/lam/stats.html
kanimo

@Stan- potwierdzam, z wyskoku i fajnie to wyglada. jednak Prandi zrobil z Chaumont zespol chyba najlepiej zagrywajacy w tej lidze.
Ja nie kojarzylam Averilla z plastycznym nadgarstkiem, zreszta nie bylam fanka. Ale obejrzalam wlasnie z odtworzenia 2 mecze i rozgrzewke i to co mi sie najbardziej rzucilo w oczy to bardzo szybkie zbieranie sie na nogach. I do ataku i do bloku potrafi sie zebrac z polkrokowego nabiegu, szybko zmienic kierunek najscia. Uderzenie rzeczywiscie dosyc plastyczne, chociaz do Kochana bym go nie porownywala. Silniejszy ale reka chyba troche wolniejsza. Czujny pod siatka, potrafi podasekurowac, wystawic sytuacyjna (powiedzmy, ze tu jest pole do poprawy), widzi duzo.
Bardzo fajny transfer.

Przy okazji popatrzylam na Bulgara. Tez go warto wyciagnac z ligi francuskiej. Za rok, zaczynajac rozmowy odpowiednio wczesnie.
Powinien jeszcze zrobic postep pod reka Prandiego. Akurat gracz na ambitny srodek tabeli.
towalowli

Post autor: towalowli »

dyletant pisze:Tak piszemy o nim od jakichś 3 miesięcy,ale chyba już pora oficjalnie go przyklepać? Żeby jeszcze nam na ostatniej prostej nie uciekł, bo jakiś średniak serie A też nie pogardzi takim zawodnikiem.

A druga sprawa - możliwe, że strona http://www.volleyball.world/en/men/team ... l?id=64741 podaje 370 jako jego zasięg przy 201 cm? :o Też wydawał mi się zawsze zawodnikiem bazującym na nadgarstku niż zasięgu.
Podobno jest przyklepany razem z Żalińskim. Czemu klub tego nie komunikuje? Nie mam zielonego pojęcia.
Awatar użytkownika
Nagor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Nagor »

Nie bójcie się, w Olsztynie wróci do flota :|
Awatar użytkownika
AZS OLSZTYN 1978

Post autor: AZS OLSZTYN 1978 »

towalowli pisze:
dyletant pisze:Tak piszemy o nim od jakichś 3 miesięcy,ale chyba już pora oficjalnie go przyklepać? Żeby jeszcze nam na ostatniej prostej nie uciekł, bo jakiś średniak serie A też nie pogardzi takim zawodnikiem.

Podobno jest przyklepany razem z Żalińskim. Czemu klub tego nie komunikuje? Nie mam zielonego pojęcia.
Bo nie może zakomunikować bo mają ważne kontrakty do np. końca czerwca itp.
dyletant

Nagor pisze:Nie bójcie się, w Olsztynie wróci do flota :|
Jeśli tak dobrego jak Zniszczoł to jestem za ;) Dobrze to się będzie u nas bilansować, mocna: Żalińskia, Hadrava, Pietraszko i 3 floatem, Andringa od czasu do czasu będzie pewnie próbował tej mocniejszej antigówki no i Averill też może dostosować formę zagrywki do danej dyspozycji.
pacos

Post autor: pacos »

Formalności stało się zadość: Averill w Olsztynie.

Źródło:
http://www.indykpolazs.pl/aktualnosci/3 ... sztyn.html
Lemon

Post autor: Lemon »

Q&A With Power Volley Milano's Taylor Averill
View Full 2018 CEV Men's Champions League Coverage
Mar 14, 2019Megan Kaplon

Former University of Hawaii middle blocker Taylor Averill is having a pretty solid year. He made the playoffs of Italy’s Serie A at the conclusion of the 2017-18 professional season with his Power Volley Milano team and then hit the road with the U.S. Men’s National Team for Volleyball Nations League and World Championships.

Leaving the national team in September after scoring more roster spots and playing time than ever before and with two bronze medals in his suitcase, Averill joined his new professional team Chaumont 52, the reigning champion of France’s Ligue A.

For the 2018-19 season, Chaumont secured a bid into the prestigious CEV Champions League tournament, but the French squad had to start in the first round of the qualifier and get past three opponents before even making it to the group stage, aka the fourth round or pool play.

Check, check, and check. And not only that, Averill and his team—which includes fellow American Michael Saeta, a UC Irvine grad—went 4-2 in pool and earned one of eight quarterfinal spots.

FloVolleyball caught up with Averill just a couple days before Chaumont gets ready to face the reigning Italian league champion Perugia in Champions League quarters.

Watch Chaumont vs. Perugia, March 14, at 1:30 p.m. CT, streaming live right here on FloVolleyball

FloVolleyball: What’s your team like this year?

Taylor Averill: We’ve got a mix of like half French guys, we’ve got a couple Canadians, another American. As an American having other English-speakers is fun, and I like the other other guys we have here. Blair Bann the Canadian guy is a super cool dude and the other American here [Michael Saeta] is a nice guy, we have a good relationship. So that’s awesome and off the court our team has a good relationship and that makes it fun when you’re in a small town like this.

Flo: What’s different about this league or team or living situation?

TA: The Italian league and the French league are definitely different. I would say the Italian league is definitely a step up compared to the French league. French league is still good top to bottom, which is nice, the No. 1 team can lose to the bottom team and vice versa, so you kinda always got to be on and the competition’s good, so that’s great to be in, and Italy was similar. I think the top four teams in Italy are pretty solid, but they can also lose to some of the other guys and the Italian league, that’s where the best players in the world are playing, so that’s obviously different.

My team last year in Milan [Power Volley Milano] was amazing, that was something really special to be a part of with Andrea Giani, the coach, and the organization there and the team we had, that was the first time it was like everything was perfect. The team was amazing. The teammates were unbelievable—I have some friends who I still talk to now from that team, Matteo Piano, Cebulj, Nimir, some other guys other there who I still consider really close friends. So that was really cool to be a part of for sure.

It’s just different. The food’s, I guess, similar. Italian food, obviously nothing beats Italian food, but the French got the wine figured out and that cheese game, that baguette game...

Flo: What do you like better France or Italy?

TA: Personally, I like Italy better. But it’s difficult because I can speak decent Italian. I was there for three years, so knowing the language changes everything. I don’t know any French, sadly, so it’s like you don’t even exist out here because you can’t really get to know people if you don’t know their main language. In Chaumont, not a lot of people speak English. So once you really learn the language, I think it changes everything. I would say for that, Italy was a good experience. And the food—it’s amazing. Italy is amazing.

Flo: What’s your coach at Chaumont like?

TA: My coach is Silvano Prandi, he is a legend who has been in volleyball for 1,000 years. He’s an Italian guy and I get to speak Italian with him so I feel like I get to understand him a little bit better, which is really nice. But otherwise he’s got his way of doing things, and I think he does a really good job at asking how his players are doing and it’s kind of like once volleyball is over, if we lose or something happens, or we win or whatever, it’s just like, ‘Let’s enjoy the moment.’ Once it’s over we move on to the next one, and I think that’s important.

Flo: Do you feel pressure as the reigning champs of the French league to win it again?

TA: I’ve got to be honest, every year is different, every year they sign a bunch of new people. Of guys who started last year on this team in Chaumont, I don’t think there’s any [who returned]. We have like a completely new team this year. So no, there's no pressure in that way at all.

Flo: Is this your first time competing in Champions League?

TA: This is my first time competing in Champions League, and it’s been fun. I think we got a really nice pool, at least in terms of opportunity for us to really compete and win. Beating Ljubljana and beating Friedrichshafen both twice was big and even against Saint Petersburg, I thought we had two really nice matches. Unfortunately, lost both in five, but I think as a team we’ve competed really well in Champions League.

Flo: Would you consider your team an underdog in the Champions League?

TA: Yeah definitely. We earned the right to go to the quarterfinals based on the pools and how it was and I think we’ve played really well, like I said before in Champions League, and yeah, we’re playing Perugia, they’re one of the best teams in the world. This is a great opportunity for everyone.

Flo: What’s been the biggest highlight of Champions League so far?

TA: I’m going to give you two. The first time we played Friedrichshafen, that was one of the best matches we’ve ever had just as a team. Every single player played amazing and that’s rare I think to see where it’s just like everyone was on their best game and we just had a blast and destroyed them in three. That doesn’t happen all the time so to see that kind of match and to be a part of that was really cool.

And then I think the first match against Saint Petersburg, actually, because it was our first like real Champions League match of the pool and they’re a really good team and we played them at their house in Russia and we lost in five but had opportunities to win. I think after that it was kind of like, ‘Oh wow, we can compete with the best.’ That really opened the eyes and opened the doors for competing in Champions League from there on out so I think that was a good lesson for us.

Flo: You’ve led the team in points a number of times — what do you think is leading to your individual success with this team?

TA: Well first, I have an American setter who loves setting me the ball and that works to my strength and I’m super grateful for that, and we have [Canadian libero] Blair Bann who passes nails pretty much constantly. He’s an amazing receiver and I think our outsides are also really good and have also improved a lot. So when our reception’s really good, it allows me to attack the ball more and score more.

Flo: What do you know about your Champions League quarterfinal opponent?

TA: I know a lot about them. I played against them all three years in Italy. They’re an all-star team with all-star players from all around the world and yeah, they’re... What’s there to say about one of the best teams in the world? I mean it’s an honor to get to be a part of it where we’re at and I think it’s a really good opportunity for guys to see where they stand and to see how we can compete against arguably one of the best teams in the world right now.

Flo: What’s life in your new city like?

TA: Again, it’s difficult because I don’t speak French. I feel like there’s a small-town vibe going on and even though I don’t speak French, I still feel that, you know when you’re walking on the streets and people recognize you and we’re on like the local bus here so it’s a really cool small-town vibe, which for me is completely new. But that’s a cool thing to do and to feel like you’re competing and you have the whole city to back you up. It’s really cool. Otherwise it’s just a small town. Not a ton going on but people still find a lot of happiness in the small things out here... Like baguettes! So that’s amazing.

Flo: Who are the biggest personalities on the team?

TA: Blair Bann for sure. He’s a pot-stirrer, 100 percent. The kid likes to rally and have a good time. And Kevin Rodriguez is also very similar. Kind of guys who round out the team and I think are our real glue for good and bads days and wins and losses or kind of keeping things more even keel and reminding everyone that life’s a good time too and we should be enjoying that. They just seem to have a really good balance between not letting their emotions get the best of them. They show up every day happy kind of regardless and that’s real contagious so I feel it’s always nice to be surrounded by players like them.

Flo: What was the summer with the national team like?

TA: It was a blast. I love our team. I love a lot of the guys on our team. I always have a super good time playing with our national team and traveling and this was the first time I got to travel on more road trips and actually play in matches and so for me that was new and exciting and I can’t wait to continue to try to do that and help out the program as much as possible.

Also, when we’re back home we get to surf and play volleyball and be surrounded by good people and good guys and the group dynamic with John Speraw and Brian Thornton and Rob Neilson and the coaching staff we have there.

It’s a real honor to be a part of a really progressive program that is always looking for new ways to improve and thinking outside the box and to be a part of this type of movement in volleyball, something that feels new and fresh. The coaching staff, like I said before, and also even with the way we weight train and our program there with Tim Pelot and just a lot of guys behind the scenes—Aaron Brock, our trainer who is just always thinking of new ideas and new ways to keep guys healthy and fresh and have them looking at life the same way. It’s a real cool experience. I absolutely love it there.
dyletant

Kiedy zamkną u nas skład? Brakuje jeszcze 4 środkowego i przyjmującego. Nawet jeśli to ma być ten Sokołowski, to nie widzi mi się zostanie z jednym Porębą na ławce.
barti522

Post autor: barti522 »

A Warda to odchodzi w końcu? Bo do Bydgoszczy już raczej nie trafi(Kalembka, Woch, Gałązka).
towalowli

Post autor: towalowli »

Warda odchodzi, nie wiadomo jednak gdzie zagra.
Ciekawe też kiedy ogłoszą Żalińskiego, który jest od dawna klepnięty.
Awatar użytkownika
hvar

Post autor: hvar »

towalowli pisze:Ciekawe też kiedy ogłoszą Żalińskiego, który jest od dawna klepnięty.
Prawdopodobnie w lipcu. W medialnych spekulacjach pojawiała się informacja, że ma jeszcze do końca czerwca ważny kontrakt w Radomiu.
tomkasz

Post autor: tomkasz »

Tymczasem wiadomo już, że zaraz na początku lipca ogłoszone zostanie podpisanie umowy z Wojtkiem Żalińskim, że względu na wciąż trwający kontrakt.
barti522

Post autor: barti522 »

Wojciech Żaliński zamyka skład Indykpolu AZS Olsztyn.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzc6iq9oOjR/
Czy to oznacza, że zostają z 3 środkowych: Averill, Pietraszko, Poręba i nie kontraktują już nawet żadnego juniora na 4?
Awatar użytkownika
mewa
Redaktor
Redaktor
Kontakt:

Post autor: mewa »

barti522 pisze: Czy to oznacza, że zostają z 3 środkowych: Averill, Pietraszko, Poręba i nie kontraktują już nawet żadnego juniora na 4?
system play-off 1-8 aż zachęca, żeby 14., albo nawet 13. zawodnika zakontraktować dopiero w styczniu...
Re_soviaczka

Post autor: Re_soviaczka »

"Kadrę Indykpolu AZS Olsztyn uzupełnią również młodzi, utalentowani zawodnicy: Dawid Sokołowski na pozycji przyjmującego oraz kilku wychowanków naszego klubu.

Skład Indykpolu AZS Olsztyn 2019/2020
Rozgrywający: Paweł Woicki, Tomasz Kowalski
Przyjmujący: Robbert Andringa, Mateusz Mika, Wojciech Żaliński, Dawid Sokołowski
Środkowi: Paweł Pietraszko, Taylor Averill, Mateusz Poręba,
Atakujący: Jan Hadrava, Remigiusz Kapica
Libero: Michał Żurek, Jakub Zabłocki"

Cytat ze strony klubu.
Camillo Marcotti

Post autor: Camillo Marcotti »

Z takim środkiem to poważnie zastanowiłbym się, czy nie grać Averillem i np. Miką jako środkowym-przyjmującym wchodzącym na 3 obejścia...

Dziwna sytuacja, raczej pieniędzy nie brakuje aż tak w Olsztynie, a obecny skład by wzmocnił nawet Boruchami i Sobalami tego świata...

Wysłane z mojego MI 6 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Re_soviaczka

Post autor: Re_soviaczka »

Przecież Pietraszko to nie jest słaby środkowy...
Poręba dużo nie pograł, ale do kadry młodzieżowej raczej byle kogo by nie brali.
TommyLeeJones

Post autor: TommyLeeJones »

Ja natomiast rozumiem, a nawet popieram koncepcję Olsztyna. Jest podstawowy duet o dobrej jakości, trzeci Poręba pt. "dramatu nie ma", a czwartego w razie czego wciągnie się na listę płac transferem albo sięgnięciem po jakiegoś młodzieżowca.
Kasa poszła na skrzydłowych i bardzo dobrze.

Dla mnie to bardzo rozsądnie skalkulowane podejście. Skra wiele sezonów miała trzech środkowych + czwarty junior tudzież przypadkowy przechodzień do treningów i to znakomicie funkcjonowało.
Aershis

Post autor: Aershis »

Zwłaszcza, że problem Olsztyna w zeszłym sezonie nie był środek, który i tak został wzmocniony, tylko brak mocy na skrzydłach. Mika, Andringa, Żaliński to jednak spory upgrade w stosunku do poprzedniego roku. ;)
Szary Wilk

Post autor: Szary Wilk »

Aershis pisze:Zwłaszcza, że problem Olsztyna w zeszłym sezonie nie był środek, który i tak został wzmocniony, tylko brak mocy na skrzydłach. Mika, Andringa, Żaliński to jednak spory upgrade w stosunku do poprzedniego roku. ;)
Że niby Kapelus i Lux ofensywnie lepsi niż Mika i Żaliński? Mika w formie potrafił mocno uderzyć, a Żaliński ofensywnie na pewno wychodzi na plus.
Aershis

Post autor: Aershis »

A co ja napisałem?

Dodatkowo, Poręba w wieku 15 lat trenował jeszcze koszykówkę, dopiero potem dzięki trenerowi Skrobotowi, zdecydował się na siatkówkę i o ile motorycznie był na wysokim poziomie, tak miał spore braki techniczne i taktyczne, co udało mu się relatywnie szybko nadrobić, czego dowodem było powołanie do kadry młodzieżówki i wyróżnienia na turniejach.

To jest naprawdę spory, szybko uczący się talent, a przy tym bardzo skromny, ambitny i ułożony chłopak. Dla mnie to spory plus dla Olsztyna, że nie robią z niego zapchajdziury.
Camillo Marcotti

Post autor: Camillo Marcotti »

TommyLeeJones pisze:Skra wiele sezonów miała trzech środkowych + czwarty junior tudzież przypadkowy przechodzień do treningów i to znakomicie funkcjonowało.
Tyle że przy trójce Skrowej (nawet teraz: Kochanowski, Kłos, Huber), to czwartym środkowym może być słupek obity gąbką.

Mnie ta trójka obecnie nie przekonuje, aczkolwiek zgadzam się, że nie jest to jakiś ogromny problem. Dziwi mnie tylko, że ktoś z trójki Mika / Zalinski / Andriga będzie siedział na ławce w ekipie z takim środkiem (chociaż biorąc pod uwagę kontuzjogenność Miki to problem może się sam rozwiązać - oby nie). Kiedyś Jastrzębie ze słynnym Nowikiem dawało radę, to pewnie i Olsztyn teraz da.

Wysłane z mojego MI 6 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Zablokowany

Wróć do „PlusLiga”