Diet supplements for volleyball players

Here we write in english only
Awatar użytkownika
dreamer

Diet supplements for volleyball players

Post autor: dreamer »

What are good nutritional supplements for volleyball players? I am playing volleyball and looking for some good nutritional supplements to take to help me better my performance. If anyone has had success with a certain product or something, please tell me so I can know. Thank you.
normalix, this is the copy of your text.
I'm sorry...
but you previously select a wrong place for this text...
and finally you add prohibited links to this text .

dreamer
...you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...
feliciay

Re: Diet supplements for volleyball players

Post autor: feliciay »

What diet pills are safest to take that wont mess with trying to become pregnant in the future? What are the safest diet pills? What diet pills are safest to take that wont mess with trying to become pregnant later? Ive heard some can make you have at least 3 miscarriage's before being able to carrying a healthy baby to full term.
none
ardeema

Post autor: ardeema »

What's the best diet you tried that yielded you the greatest results and didn't make you crazy? I need to lose some weight-- about 40-50 pounds. I am intelligent and know that decreasing caloric intake and increasing my activity level will do that, but its so hard to stick to a diet when everyone else in the family isn't dieting. Any tricks or tips that I'm not aware of? Or do I have to just commit to Weight Watchers or another plan and also put my family on a diet as well?
affiliateelite~ adgooroo
Awatar użytkownika
Guilder

Post autor: Guilder »

I know it's not what your're expecting, but try to visit a nutritionist. It really is the best way to loose your weight effectively. A few friends of mine did that, and it worked well. What's more, in my opinion it is easier to exercise much more than you used to, and eat just a little bit less than being lazy and starve. Eat five times a day, and make sure your meals are light. Avoid sweets nad fast-foods. That's all I can say at the moment, good luck. ;-)
Informacja o ostrzeżeniu jest wysyłana automatycznie - proszę na nią nie odpowiadać.
Wszelkie uwagi dotyczące forum proszę kierować na adres forum@siatka.org
hax00
Kontakt:

Post autor: hax00 »

I also want to know the perfect diet supplement which have to decrease some fat for me, because I am so fatty....!!
http
agata35wozniak
Kontakt:

Post autor: agata35wozniak »

me too..my arms and legs are big compared to other players.. :(
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „English”